urbanhousekeeping.com (the "Website") is a Cleaning Services provider website operated by Urban Housekeeping Cleaning Services LLC (referred to as “the company” or “we”). Accessible to you via or mobile (our services, together with the Site, are the "Services") by visitors and users of the Services ("you" and/or "your").
Physical Address: Al Barsha 1, Al Bedaia Building Office 606, 6th floor – Dubai U.A.E
Collection. Information posted on urbanhousekeeping.com is stored in our database servers which are located in the United States and the United Arab Emirates, therefore, if you choose to provide us with personal information, you are consenting to the transfer and storage of that information on our servers in the United States and the United Arab Emirates. We collect and store the following personal information:
- email address, contact information, home address, information about your home which you give us, any other personal information which you give us in connection with the Services
- computer sign-on data, statistics on page views, traffic to and from urbanhousekeeping.com and response to advertisements;
- other information, including users' IP address and standard web log information.
- respond to one of our surveys
- Users wishing to Pay using our Website will be directed to a third-party payment processing site. Urban Housekeeping Cleaning Services LLC protects credit and debit card information during transmission using the Secure Sockets Layer (SSL) protocol, which encrypts your information when transmitted over the Internet. Credit card details will not be shared or sold to any third parties. Credit details will not be collected or stored on Urban Housekeeping Cleaning Services LLC servers.
Use. We use users' personal information to:
- provide our services
- resolve disputes, collect fees, and troubleshoot problems;
- encourage safe trading and enforce our policies;
- customize users' experience, measure interest in our services, improve our services and inform users about services and updates;
- communicate marketing and promotional offers to you according to your preferences;
- do other things for users as described when we collect the information.
Disclosure. We don't sell or rent users' personal information to third parties for their marketing purposes without users' explicit consent. We may disclose personal information to respond to legal requirements, enforce our policies, respond to claims that a posting or other content violates other's rights, or protect anyone's rights, property, or safety
The Company may disclose your Personal Data if required to do so by law or in the good faith belief that such action is necessary to (i) comply with a legal obligation, (ii) protect and defend the rights or property of the company, (iii) act in urgent circumstances to protect the personal safety of users of the Services or the public, or (iv) protect against legal liability.
Security: The company takes reasonable steps to protect the Personal Data provided via the Services from loss, misuse, and unauthorized access, disclosure, alteration, or destruction. However, no Internet or e-mail transmission is ever fully secure or error free; any transmission is at your own risk. In particular, e-mail sent to or from the Services may not be secure. Therefore, you should take special care in deciding what information you send to us via e-mail. Please keep this in mind when disclosing any Personal Data to the company via the Internet. Once we have received your information, we will use strict procedures and security features to try to prevent unauthorised access.
Registered Urban Housekeeping Cleaning Services LLC users will have an account name and password which enables you to access certain parts of our Services. You are responsible for keeping them confidential. Please don't share them with anyone.
Any dispute or claim arising out of or in connection with this website shall be governed and construed in accordance with the laws of UAE.
United Arab of Emirates is our country of domicile.
If you make a payment for our products or services on our website, the details you are asked to submit will be provided directly to our payment provider via a secured connection.
d. The cardholder must retain a copy of transaction records and Merchant policies and rules.
e. Multiple transactions may result in multiple postings to the cardholder’s monthly statement.